The career of former German football star Michael Ballack in the stadiums lasted 17 years, in which he played with several big teams, led by Bayern Munich and Chelsea, and despite winning several titles with the two teams, he could be described as “an unlucky player.”
The player who made his way to stardom with Bayern Leverkusen has lost finals and titles in his last seasons with the German team that raise questions and exclamations at the same time.
– Ballack with Leverkusen lost the title of the Bundesliga in the last round of the competition, won the title that day Dortmund.
– German Cup final against Schalke lost 2-4.
– He lost the Champions League final 1-2 to Real Madrid.
– He lost the World Cup Final with Germany to Brazil with two unanswered goals.
– With Chelsea, he lost the Premier League title in the last round of the competition, and he won the title on that day, Manchester United.
– Lost the League Cup 1-2 against Tottenham.
He lost the Champions League Cup Final to Manchester United in a penalty shootout.
– He lost the European Nations Cup final with his country to Spain with a clean goal.
It is noteworthy that Ballack won with Bayern 3 titles in the Bundesliga and the same in the German Cup. He also achieved with the “Blues” 6 titles, including the Premier League title (2009-2010), while he failed to crown the “machines” with any title.