On Monday morning, Israel announced the closure of the Beit Hanoun “Erez” crossing, with the Gaza Strip, from today until further notice, in response to the rocket fire from the Strip.
The Office of the Coordinator of the Israeli Government’s Activities in the Palestinian Territories said in a written statement that Anadolu Agency obtained a copy of, that it had been decided to “close the Erez crossing, except for the passage of exceptional humanitarian cases, from now until further notice.” Read also The Israeli occupation closes the Gaza Sea completely, amid reports of a military strike against the Strip ozens of wounded and detainees .. 90,000 arrive in Al-Aqsa despite the clashes and the Israeli bombing of Gaza Palestine .. the occupation withdraws from the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem and closes the sea to Gaza’s fishermen Israel threatens to strike Gaza and tighten its blockade by sea, and the Palestinians gather in Jerusalem to celebrate the fall of the checkpoints
“This decision comes in the wake of the continued launching of rockets and incendiary balloons from the Gaza Strip towards Israel, which constitutes a violation of Israeli sovereignty,” he added.
The Beit Hanoun “Erez” crossing connects Israel and the Gaza Strip, and is used to cross individuals.
Earlier this morning, the Israeli occupation army announced that warning sirens rang out in Israeli gatherings in the vicinity of the Gaza Strip.
In a tweet, he said on Twitter that whistles sounded in the city of Sderot, and other Israeli communities. The army did not provide additional details about the reasons for the whistles.
On Sunday evening, the army announced that 4 rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip at Israel, and that it responded by bombing targets in the Strip. No Palestinian faction immediately announced the adoption of the rocket launch.
On Saturday, the first Saturday, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement “Hamas”, renewed its warning to Israel in the event that “its aggression against Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa Mosque does not stop.”
“We salute the steadfastness of our people stationed in Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa, and we say to them that the Commander of the Qassam Staff, Muhammad Al-Deif, your promise and will not break his promise,” said the spokesman for the Al-Qassam Brigades, Abu Ubaidah.