The Spanish Football League is witnessing a fierce competition for first place, and after a period when Atletico Madrid seemed to be the closest to achieving the title, things turned and the conflict became between 4 teams that could win the title in the remaining five matches of the tournament.
Barcelona’s loss yesterday against Granada added to the excitement and excitement of one of the best soccer leagues in the world.
After each team has played 33 games, Atletico tops the table with 73 cats, two points behind Real and Barcelona, and Seville ranks fourth with 70 points.
The matches of the 35th round may be decisive in the LaLiga crowning race, as there will be two exciting confrontations between Barcelona and Atletico, and another between Real and Seville.
Here we review the program of the four teams during the last five rounds of the Spanish League.
- Elche-Atlético de Madrid (1 May)
- Real Madrid-Osasuna (May 1)
- Valencia-Barcelona (2 May)
- Seville-Athletic Bilbao (3 May)
- Barcelona-Atlético de Madrid (8 May)
- Real Madrid-Seville (9 May)
- Levante-Barcelona (11 May)
- Atletico Madrid-Real Sociedad (12 May)
- Valencia-Seville (12 May)
- Granada-Real Madrid (13 May)
- Atletico Madrid-Osasuna (16 May)
- Barcelona-Celta Vigo (16 May)
- Athletic Bilbao-Real Madrid (16 May)
- Villarreal – Seville (16 May)
- Valladolid-Atlético (23 May)
- Eibar – Barcelona (23 May)
- Real Madrid-Villarreal (23 May)
- Seville-Deportivo Alaves (23 Maso)